Start Your Own Radio Ministry
So many people have asked!
So many people want to know!
Well, I have finally done it!
I have created teaching for those who are interested in launching a ministry in radio. For the past seven years, I served as host of the Inspired Overflow Radio show. A Christian talk show that was heard nationally to encourage and inspire all people to love Jesus with their whole heart, mind, soul, and strength. When I first entered the world of radio ministry -- I didn't have a mentor and I didn't know what I was doing. I wished there had been a guidebook or someone that grabbed my hands and said, "This is how you do it!"
I do thank God for the Holy Spirit that led and equipped me throughout my years in radio and have felt a burden that NOW is the time for me to share what God has taught me in radio. I am reminded when Jesus visited Peter and said, "Now you strengthen your brothers." (Luke 22:32)
The Start Your Own Radio Ministry teaching provides over 90 minutes of training on how to start a successful radio ministry. You will learn:
* How to Build a Successful Following For Your Radio Broadcast
* How to Develop Your Show Format & Write a Script
* The Do's and Don'ts For Booking Guests
* How to Identify the Right Radio Station for Your Broadcast
* Bonus: How to Make Revenue For Yourself & Ministry
If you've felt a call to go into radio or are interested in learning more, I encourage you to invest in yourself and purchase this video training. I'm praying for you! I'm believing God's best for your life. May God anoint your voice as you share the gospel and launch His ministry in excellence!
* Purchase the 90-minute video training of How to Start A Radio Ministry for $99 by clicking here.*
* Make your payment via the Paypal link. In the "Notes" section provide your email address. Upon receipt of payment, you will be emailed the webinar training. Enjoy!
Kacie Starr Long is the proud wife of Alfred T. Long, Sr. They serve as campus Pastors with Influence Church in St. Louis. Kacie is an author, talk show host and entrepreneur. Connect with Kacie online at www.InspiredOverflow.com and via her YouTube page for weekly encouragement.
Kacie Starr Long is an author, talk show host and the proud wife of Alfred T. Long Sr. When not writing, Kacie enjoys sewing. She is the founder of Sew Hope, a sewing school for previously incarcerated men and women. Connect with Kacie at www.InspiredOverflow.com and via her YouTube page for more inspiration and encouragement.